Prendergast Primary School opened to our first two Reception classes in September 2014. Year on year we will build on our intake, until we welcome our first Year 6 class in 2020. We are very fortunate to be based in our purpose built site which opened in November 2015 – close to beautiful parkland and local amenities, enabling us to offer a rich, diverse curriculum and fantastic learning opportunities for all our children.
Our Early Years provision was rated Outstanding by Ofsted in 2019.
EYFS/KS1/KS2 Class Teacher (required for September 2019)
Inner London MPS/UPS
We are looking for:
- Highly skilled, motivated practitioners
- Outstanding teaching skills and excellent subject knowledge to secure rapid pupil progress
- Excellent assessment for learning techniques
- Teachers with a passion and belief that all children can achieve
- A commitment to continuing professional development of yourself and others
We are offering:
- A unique opportunity to be part our growing family school at the heart of the community
- A state of the art building with fantastic resources and facilities
- Exceptional access to bespoke classrooms including a dedicated food tech room, group activity rooms, library and sports hall.
The post is suitable for NQTs, with outstanding training and progression programmes available.
Closing date for applications: 9:30am Monday 20 May 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 22 May 2019
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
The Leathersellers’ Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Appointment will be subject to qualifications, experience checks and satisfactory references.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.